Please click on the links to print off both forms and fill out.
Forms can be made available and dropped off at Royal LePage Team Advantage 49 James St Parry Sound c/o Nicole Boyd
Cold Water\Air Policy for PSCC Members
Due to persisting cold water and air temperatures through the spring and fall months, in an effort to maintain a safe environment, all coaches of athletes of The Parry Sound Canoe Club are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All Paddlers, despite their ability, must wear a PFD approved lifejacket at all times
- All paddlers must be accompanied by a coach(s) and coach boat(s) when on the water
- No paddler should be out of sight of a coach boat at any time
- Paddlers must carefully follow the instructions of the coach(es)
Paddlers not complying with these guidelines cannot participate in the spring\fall training programs.
Permission to use photographs
I grant to Parry Sound Canoe Club, its representatives and volunteers the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above identified group. I authorize Parry Sound Canoe Club, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and\or electronically. Photos may or may not include my name. Used in any lawful purpose, such as publicity, illustration, advertising and Web Content.
Registrations are only considered final when full payment is made.
- All cancellation\refund requests must be done in writing to the PCSS Program Coordinator. All requests will take 4-6 weeks to process
- Participants in any course\program which is cancelled due to not meeting minimum registration levels or for any other reason will be offered spaces in similar courses or refunds prorated based on the proportion of the course remaining.
- Prorated refunds will also be offered for withdrawals from any courses\programs, except dragon boat team practices, for medical reasons. A medical certification may be required, at the discretion of the club
- Refunds are not granted for inclement weather. Coaches\Program Coordinators will do their best to reschedule sessions in the current season.
- No refunds will be issued if a participant leaves a course\program due to disciplinary issues.